Duration of the tour
- Start from Chiang Mai City at 08.30 AM. – 16.00 PM.
The full-day trip takes you to the Ban Ta Pa Pao, a community-based tourism community where
you can join in local activities with the villagers, explore a small temple and visit a well preserved
wooden home. Explore a protected forest to learn about herbal remedies with a local guide and plant
your own tree to help with forest restoration. Visit the village school where children learn about
recycling plastic and paper as well as help to conserve the local culture. Visit Kad Ban Ta, an authentic
rural market to take in the lifestyle of the locals. Afterwards, drive back to Chiang Mai via downtown
Lamphun where you will stop and visit Wat Chamadhevi, commonly known as Wat Ku Kut, you vill be
impressed by the 60 Buddha images housed around the chedi (pagoda).
The prices are inclusive of:
1. Transportation by minibus (van).
2. English speaking guide (supplement charge for other language B / TBA).
3. Cost for join local activities.
4. Local guide.
5. Donation for Wat Chamadhevi.
6. Lunch at Ban Ta Pa Pao.