Duration of the tour
- Start from Chiang Mai City at 08.30 AM. – 17.00 PM.
Visit the Lampang Elephant Conservation Centre, run by the Forestry Department of Thailand to
see highly entertaining shows and learn more about the conservation of these beautiful animals. Take a
traditional horse drawn carriage ride around the city. Continue the trip to visit the stunning teak house
Baan Sao Nak. Afternoon, visit to Wat Pra Thad Lampang Luang, one of the North’s finest temples
showcasing classical Lanna architecture. On the way back to Chiang Mai, visit Kad Ban Ta, an authentic
The prices are inclusive of:
1. Transportation by minibus (van).
2. English speaking guide (supplement charge for other language B / TBA).
3. Admission fee for Lampang Elephant Conservation Centre.
4. Admission fee for Baan Sao Nak.
5. Donation fee for All Temples.
6. Horse drawn carriage.
7. Lunch at local restaurant.