Duration of the tour
- Start from Chiang Mai City at 08.30 AM. – 17.00 PM.
Take the scenic, (andisit the country’s highest mountain (8,514 ft) now has a safe and scenic
road winding to its summit. Views depend on atmospherics, but there’s an interesting memorial to
Prince Inthawichianon at the top and a patch of forest with remarkable flowering rhododendrons and
rare birds nearby. Visit Vachirathan Waterfall, hill tribe village and the Temple of the Holy Relics in
Chomthong on the way back.
The prices are inclusive of:
5. Transportation by minibus (van).
6. English speaking guide (supplement charge for other language B / TBA).
7. Admission fee for National Park.
8. Donation fee for Wat Phathat Chomthong.
9. Lunch at local restaurant.