Duration of the tour
- Start from Chiang Mai City at 08.30 AM. - 15.30 PM.
Drive to the south of the city to visit Wat Ton Kwen or Wat Inthrawat, one of the finest
examples of classic Lanna architecture in Northern Thailand. Proceed to hang Dong for an incredible
gastronomic experience with the local Ruankaew-Yanon family. You will be welcomed into their home
to experience a typical day in the life of a Thai person, in a real Thai neighbourhood. You will learn to
cook traditional home cooked recipes with authentic Northern Thai flavorus that are different from
standard dishes offered in commercial cooking classes. Enjoy a delicious home cooked meal which
helped create with the whole family.
The prices are inclusive of:
1. Transportation by minibus (van).
2. English speaking guide (supplement charge for other language B / TBA).
3. Donation fee for Wat Ton Kwen.
4. Cost for Home Host Cooking Course.
5. Lunch at Home Host