Duration of the tour
- Start from Chiang Mai City for Moring tour at 08.30 AM. - 12.30 PM.
- Start from Chiang Mai City for Afternoon tour at 13.30 PM - 17.30 PM.
This half-day trip takes you far back into the region’s fascinating history. The ancient city of
Lamphun, a mere half hour’s drive from Chiang Mai, was founded by Queen Chamadevi in the 8th
century, well over a millennia before the formation of Bangkok. She advanced Buddhist teachings and
the city is still home to the region’s most venerated. Visit Wat Haripoonchai and Wat Chamadhevi,
commonly known as Wat Ku Kut, you will be impressed by the 60 Buddha images housed around the
The prices are inclusive of:
1. Transportation by minibus (van).
2. English speaking guide (supplement charge for other language B / TBA).
3. Donation fee & Admission fee for all Temples.