Duration of the tour
- Start from Chiang Mai City for Moring tour at 08.30 AM. - 12.00 PM.
- Start from Chiang Mai City for Afternoon tour at 13.30 PM - 17.00 PM.
Travel up the scenic winding road to Wat Doi Suthep, with its sky-piercing golden chedi (Pagoda), this most sacred of Chiang Mai’s temples (3,280 ft.) provides a superb view over the city, as well as a wealth of images and frescos. Proceed to the Hmong village with its unique market at Doi Pui. Here you will see the Hmong hill people in their colorful costumes, selling a wide range of curious, decorative ornaments and textiles. Along the way take in the fruit-trees which have replaced the Hmong’s traditional cash crop, the opium poppy.
The prices are inclusive of:
1. Transportation by minibus (van).
2. English speaking guide (supplement charge for other language B / TBA).
3. Donation fee & Admission fee for Wat Doi Suthep.
4. Admission fee for Museum at Hmong village.
5. Transportation by local track to Hmong village.