Duration of the tour
- Start from Chiang Mai City for Moring tour at 08.30 AM. - 12.00 PM.
- Start from Chiang Mai City for Afternoon tour at 13.30 PM - 17.00 PM.
Drive up the serpentine road to the magnificently situated Wat Doi Suthep. Perched atop a forested mountain with sweeping views of the city below, this most sacred of Chiang Mai’s temples (3,280 ft.) houses a wealth of Buddha images, murals and Buddhist art. Climb the 290 stepped Naga staircase to reach the temple. On your return to the city visit the two important temples – Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Pra Sing before going to the city’s biggest market – Talat Warorot.
The prices are inclusive of:
1. Transportation by minibus (van).
2. English speaking guide (supplement charge for other language B / TBA)
3. Donation fee & Admission fee for all Temples.